Non Surgical Hair Growth
Non Surgical Hair Treatment
No surgery, No pain and No scarring
Do you know the new treatments introduced in the recent years to regrow hair loss from both male & female pattern baldness might be a better choice if you’re on the fence about the old standby treatments or you haven’t gotten the results from them you were hoping for?
Pills and lotions don’t work for everyone. If they do work for you, you have to keep using them. With a hair transplant, you won’t end up with more hair; what you have is spread out more evenly. It may mean more than one surgery, cost a bundle, and the moved hair doesn’t always take. Now you can replace your hair the way you lost it, strand by strand. There is no surgery, no pain and no scarring involved.
Before Procedure Dos
- Shampoo or clean your hair before the procedure. This way, it is clean and free from grease and dirt particles. It provides a sterile environment on your scalp before the injections are administered.
- Eat a healthy and medium breakfast and drink at least 600ml of water. This way, you will not feel dizziness, fainting, or nausea.
- No anaesthesia required as these injections are administered on scalp and superficially on scalp.
- A mild local anaesthesia is used if patients can’t bear pain which is very rare.
After Procedure Dos
- You can resume your normal activities. The Hair growth Boosters TM Injections should not inconvenience you in any way. Unlike other procedures, you shouldn’t experience drowsiness or fatigue.
- Wash your hair daily morning and follow the prescription timings for usage of options and medications.
- Smoking will effect Hair growth results. So during treatment plan and duration it must be avoided.
- Use your medications regularly and as per the Doctors advices.
2 Months Non Surgical
3 Months Non Surgical
4.5 Months (Alopecia Universalis Case)
What Patients Say
Feedback Through Videos
Get In Touch
If you want to learn more about what we offer, reach out to us today.
For skin, hair, and aesthetic concerns and treatments.